Los Algodones, Baja California; Mexico

This is not the End of the World, but you can see it from here!



Saturday, September 22, 2012

The Mine Los Algodones B.C. Mexico

The Mine - La Mina

Jewelry 
No matter how you say it,
Our reputation for quality, service and fair pricing says it all.
15 years in business
Fine Jewelry from Taxco Exclusive designs
Large Variety If you do not see what you are looking for
we can custom make it
Walking down a side street in Los Algodones, Mexico, (a short drive from Yuma, AZ), you notice a sign that locates a place called The Mine. This is where Ruly Ramos makes his living selling Fine Mexican Jewelry from Taxco, Mexico. The outside entrance is small in comparison to the Jewelry establishments we are used to in America but once inside you are treated to wonderful displays of finely crafted silver and precious stones, .925 Sterling Silver is used exclusively.
At The Mine you can take your time and examine all the pieces you are interested in without being pressured. Watch as Senior Ramos or his personnel weigh each piece for its silver content and establish a price for you.
Senior Ramus is proud of the many years his shop and personnel have served the community with honesty and integrity. The Mine is also registered with the Mexican Government.
Come in and see what we can do for you.

 


No matter how crowded the shop gets there is always someone to help you. We encourage browsing the many jewel cases..



Master Jeweler designing a new piece of jewelry.










Come spend some time enjoying one of the largest selections of fine jewelry in Mexico.

Plaza Alvaro Avenue B #186 Int. 6
Los Algodones B.C. Mexico
A short distance from Yuma, AZ
01 (658) 517 7571
ruly_themine@hotmail.com

3 comments:

  1. Crooks I bought a ring from them this was a two ring that was combined to make one ring in doing so they left off some prongs which have the Stones Fall Out I took it back to have it repaired left it with them told me it would be a week went back in two weeks they couldn't find the ring we search for a good hour to hour and a half before they found my ring had not been repaired told me they would send me the ring once they repaired it they did so in about 2 weeks I received the ring when I did it was missing the stone I returned it at my cost this has been a month-and-a-half ago I still haven't received my ring back I have tried contacting them off the business card that they gave me cannot get through I want my ring that I paid for in full or my money back

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the inconvenience, if you wish to come in anytime, we wil gladly refund you your money or with a piece of the same value. This does not usually happen and we will gladly fix this one way or another!

      Our deepest apologies,
      Raul Ramos
      Owner

      Delete
  2. Crooks!!!Took a large deposit for a custom piece and showed me junk!!!! Beware , after asking for a refund got nothing!! Stay away!!!!

    ReplyDelete